Idaho RV Mail Forwarding Address | Just $99 Yearly
For $99 get a Post Falls, Idaho physical address with an open-and-scan mail service that lets you view the full contents of all your mail online. Easy click-to-request physical forward of any mail document, including checks. We also forward packages for $10 plus postage. You don’t need to live here in order
How to Receive your Mail while Traveling Cross-Country in an RV:
When your mail arrives at our secure facility, trained staff scans it and uploads it to your secure, online account within minutes. Whenever you want to check your mail, you simply log into your account and view, download or print. You can log into your account and check your mail anywhere you have internet access. Also, if you’d prefer we not open and scan a piece of mail, you can alert us and we will scan the front of the envelope and forward the original to your preferred address for $5 an item. It’s really a simple process.
RV Mail Forwarding Service Includes
- A unique Idaho mailing address.
- Instant access to your online account and use of your new Idaho mailing address.
- Secure, online account where you can view your mail when we upload it.
- Daily scanning. Within minutes of receiving mail on your behalf, we’ll upload it to your account.
- An email alert every time you receive a piece of mail.
- If you want original mail physically forwarded to you, we can repackage it and send it wherever you are for $5.00.
- Storage. We’ll keep your documents for you for 60 days at no additional fee.
- Junk mail shredding.
- Inexpensive RV mail forwarding. All you pay is $99 a year.
How much does a Idaho Mailing Address cost?
$99 a year! No tricks. No gimmicks. Just an excellent, inexpensive service. We scan mail daily and upload it to your account within minutes of receiving it.
If you want original items sent to you, we’ll repackage those items and forward them to you for $5.
How would I receive packages?
If a package (something larger and heavier than your typical envelope-sized mail) is sent to your Idaho address, we can forward it to you. We charge $10 per package plus shipping fees. UPS and FedEx shipping is available daily. Also, we will hold your packages and mail as long as you need and you can call or email at any time to have something re-shipped to you wherever you are.
Why hire us for RV Mailing?
Our business is dedicated to providing full-time RVers with all the mailing support they need. Anytime you have a request or need to make a change, you can either do so online, or simply call us. We’re here to make your traveling simple and worry-free. We provide online accounts and digital mail uploads to make checking and receiving your mail simple and fast, no matter where you are or where you’re headed. If we sound like the RV mail forwarding provider for you, we’d love to have your business.