Applicable state and federal laws govern RV Mail LLC and all agreements with RV Mail LLC. Any information found on RVMail.com should not be construed as legal or tax advice. Any use of our services to subvert state or federal law, or to avoid proper remittance of taxes, is not the responsibility of RV Mail LLC.
In the agreement below, “We” corresponds to RV Mail LLC, and “You” corresponds to the client.
Mail Forwarding Service
When you hire RV Mail LLC to, We agree to:
- Provide You or Your business with a real mailing address in Delaware, Florida, Montana, or Wyoming
- Accept mail on behalf of you or your business
- Sort legitimate mail from junk mail
- Shred all junk mail
- Scan and upload all legitimate mail into Your digital account
- When directed, forward physical mail to You
If at any time We determine that Our services are being used to subvert state or federal laws, We reserve the right to terminate service immediately.
RV Mail LLC does not provide, repackage or sell client information to third parties for any reason. Nor do we share client information with any company, agency or organization unless required to be state or federal court order.
If You have ordered service and You request a cancellation within 24 hours, a partial refund is available. After 24 hours, We reserve the right to approve or deny refunds at Our discretion.
RV Mail LLC’s liability, financial or otherwise, is in all ways limited to fees paid to RV Mail LLC.
If You agree to service, You agree to the following additional fees, should they be necessary:
- Returned Check Fee: $35
- Insufficient Funds Fee: $35
- Late Payment Fee: $35
- Disputed Charges Fee: $175 *
* Please call in the event that you intend to dispute a charge.
RV Mail LLC maintains industry security standards and implements varied security measures to protect any and all client data, both personal and non-personal. This data is protected against loss, theft, misuse and alteration.
No client data is ever released, provided to, repackaged, shared or sold with third-party companies, individuals, organizations or agencies except upon state or federal court order.
Data of Minors Under 13
We do not enter into contracts or accept monetary payment, or collect or solicit personal information of minors under the age of 13.
Juveniles under the age of 13 are prohibited from providing any personal or non-personal information to this website. Also prohibited is any and all attempts to impersonate an adult or any other individual that is not You.
If at any time We discover that data has been collected from a juvenile under the age of 13, all data collected will be removed and deleted, and all service will be immediately terminated.
Kind of Data Collected
Personal, Financial and Business Data
All personally identifiable information collected from You is used purely to provide mail forwarding service. No personal, financial or business data is ever released, provided to, repackaged, shared or sold to any third-party, unless required by court order.
Personal information includes: names, addresses, email addresses, etc.
Financial information includes: credit/debit card numbers, expiration dates and CVC codes necessary to process payment for services.
Business information includes: names, addresses, email addresses, etc. of your business, if necessary.
All data is collected directly through Our website.
This website utilizes cookies to track user preferences and behaviors. Cookies are not utilized to collect personal data. You are under no obligation to enable cookies on your web browser, however, disabling cookies may result in an inability to purchase Our services.
Non-personal data is used internally only and is never shared, repackaged, sold or distributed to any third-party.
Policy Changes Without Notice
Changes to this policy may occur without notice. We are under no obligation to inform You of these changes, should they occur. It is under the discretion of RV Mail LLC to determine if substantive changes to this policy should be communicated to clients.
Monthly Auto-Pay Election
RV Mail LLC allows you to opt for an annual automatic payment feature for our Business Compliance and Registered Agent Services. Customers enrolling in our Virtual Office services must enroll in monthly automatic payments. All users that opt-in for auto-payment must provide RV Mail LLC with valid and updated credit card information and when doing so authorize RV Mail LLC to charge such credit card for all purchased services and applicable fees that come about during the duration of all initial service terms, and any following renewal term(s).
Specifics Regarding Auto-Pay Features
- All auto-payments will be charged to the credit/debit card on file for the business entity or person. It is the responsibility of the user to keep their card information current and valid or possibly be subject the stipulations outlined below.
- All auto-payment charges will be preceded by a notification to your online account notifying the user of the impending charge at least 3 days before the charge date.
- Annual renewals will be automatically charged for one year after the initial charge date unless services are canceled or Auto-pay is opted out of within five days of the next charge date.
- Virtual Office subscribers must use our auto-payment feature and all accounts will be charged every 30 days following the initial charge.
- All Auto-Payments services must be canceled at least 3 days before the next charge date to avoid paying for the next month of subscription service, or year of annual service. All cancellations are handled through the user’s online account for security purposes.
- Annual auto-pay charges that fail to process will be rendered an unpaid invoice in the user’s online account and subject to all fees and procedures outlined in this agreement.
- Subscription or monthly auto-pay charges that fail to process will result in the cancellation of all Virtual Office services and features.