Wyoming RV Mail Service with a Wyoming Mailing Address
$99 a Year for RV Mail Forwarding Service in Wyoming
Our Wyoming RV mail service was created for full-time RVers who want a Wyoming mailing address to use for their own personal mail.
How to Receive your Mail while Traveling Cross-Country in an RV:
When you sign up for our RV mail service, you’ll receive a Wyoming address. You don’t need to be in Wyoming to use our service; our service simply provides you with a mailing address in Wyoming where you can have all your mail sent. When your mail arrives, we scan it and upload it to your secure, online account within minutes. Whenever you want to check your mail, you simply log into your account and view digital scans of your mail. You can log into your account and check your mail anywhere you have internet access. Also, if you’d prefer we not open and scan a piece of mail, you can alert us and we will scan the front of the envelope and forward the original to your preferred address for $5 an item. It’s really a simple process.
RV Mail Forwarding Service Includes
- A unique Wyoming mailing address.
- Instant access to your online account and use of your new Wyoming mailing address.
- Secure, online account where you can view your mail when we upload it.
- Daily scanning. Within minutes of receiving mail on your behalf, we’ll upload it to your account.
- An email alert every time you receive a piece of mail.
- If you want original mail physically forwarded to you, we can repackage it and send it wherever you are for $5.00.
- Storage. We’ll keep your documents for you as long as you want at no additional fee.
- Junk mail shredding.
- Inexpensive RV mail forwarding. All you pay is $99 a year.
How much does a Wyoming Mailing Address cost?
$99 a year! No tricks. No gimmicks. Just an excellent, inexpensive service. We scan mail daily and upload it to your account within minutes of receiving it.
If you want original items sent to you, we’ll repackage those items and forward them to you for $5.
How would I receive packages?
If a package (something larger and heavier than your typical envelope-sized mail) is sent to your Wyoming address, we can forward it to you. We charge $10 per package plus shipping fees. UPS and FedEx shipping is available daily. Also, we will hold your packages and mail as long as you need and you can call or email at any time to have something re-shipped to you wherever you are.
Why hire us for RV Mailing?
Our business is dedicated to providing full-time RVers with all the mailing support they need. Anytime you have a request or need to make a change, you can either do so online, or simply call us. We’re here to make your traveling simple and worry-free. We provide online accounts and digital mail uploads to make checking and receiving your mail simple and fast, no matter where you are or where you’re headed. If we sound like the RV mail forwarding provider for you, we’d love to have your business.